Wondering who itemis is? We are specialists in IoT, embedded systems and software development. A sector of our projects are focused on the automotive and aerospace industries, as a dynamic partner alongside our customers, we are developing the digital future together. In 2019, we proved our innovative spirit by winning first place in the TOP 100 Innovator competition.
At itemis, we are building customer-specific systems engineering tools for domains such as automotive and aerospace. Our tools are increasingly web-based.
Supporting the development teams, we are looking for a
Working student / Intern (all genders)
Web-Based Systems Engineering Tools
What we expect from you:
- Beneficial: Experience with a NoSQL database
- Beneficial: Basic knowledge of SysML or UML
- Motivation and a self-driven work style
What we offer you
- Appreciative and respectful company culture
- Comprehensive support for learning new technologies
- Independent work and creative freedom
- Dedicated colleagues
- State-of-the-art workplace and first-class technical equipment
It is time to join itemis
Apply with your CV via our contact form. You can also apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.