We are specialists in the areas of IoT, embedded systems and software development. Using the YAKINDU product family, we offer our own software tools. We support our customers as an imaginative partner and develop the digital future with them. We proved our innovative strength in 2019 by winning first place in the TOP 100 innovation competition.
To strengthen our teams in Tunis, we are looking for you as
Junior Frontend Engineer (all genders)
The role of the junior frontend engineer is to understand the requirements and to implement a technical solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering
- Knowledge on Css and Sass/Scss (optional) and at least one UI framework
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Git / Gitflow
- Knowledge on agile methodology
- Proficiency in English
- Work with usability engineers & product owners to understand the requirements
- Perform a mix of enhancements, bug fixing, and new development as required
- Write unit tests
- Contribute in technical choices
- Appreciative and respectful company culture
- First-class technical equipment
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Team members and managers who look forward to meeting you. Your opinion is not only important, but actively sought out.
- Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies
- Creative freedom for idea sharing and their implementation
- Collegial team with an informal culture and relaxed dress code
- Cross-team networking
- Healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours mobile working
Feel free to skip the cover letter and tell us in three sentences, why you in particular would be a perfect fit for itemis! Send us your CV, salary expectations, and availability via our contact form.