We are specialists in the areas of IoT, embedded systems and software development. Using the YAKINDU product family, we offer our own software tools. We support our customers as an imaginative partner and develop the digital future with them. We proved our innovative strength in 2019 by winning first place in the TOP 100 innovation competition.
To strengthen our teams in Tunis, we are looking for you as
Junior Test and Validation Engineer (all genders)
The role of the test and validation engineer is to fully validate software or applications before they go online in a client's environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering
- Mastery of testing management tools, for example, TestLink, ALM from Hewlett Packard
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies Agiles/Scrum
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, for example, ISTQB
- The ability to quickly integrate the functional aspects of the software under test
- Setting up and running test cases
- Assist in test design and strategy development according to user requirements
- Executing tests and ensuring their enabling environment
- Designing and implementing test and measurement tools
- Identify possible anomalies during the tests and record them in a summary report afterward
- Updating the test summary report
- Obtaining an exhaustive knowledge of the product specification
- Create a battery of tests corresponding to all the points in the specification to be validated
- Execute the test suite until the product meets the required test standards
- Carry out accurate reporting
- Deliver the validated software to the requester
- Potentially continue to monitor the performance of the software via daily monitoring: the validation scripts continue to run, but they have become non-regression scripts
- Appreciative and respectful company culture
- First-class technical equipment
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Team members and managers who look forward to meeting you. Your opinion is not only important, but actively sought out.
- Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies
- Creative freedom for idea sharing and their implementation
- Collegial team with an informal culture and relaxed dress code
- Cross-team networking
- Healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours mobile working
Feel free to skip the cover letter and tell us in three sentences, why you in particular would be a perfect fit for itemis! Send us your CV, salary expectations, and availability via our contact form.