We are specialists in the areas of IoT, embedded systems and software development. Using the YAKINDU product family, we offer our own software tools. We support our customers as an imaginative partner and develop the digital future together with them. We proved our innovative strength in 2019 by winning first place in the TOP 100 innovation competition.
Recently we opened a location in Budapest: Budapest One, Balatoni út 2
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for you as a
Software Engineer (all genders) with focus on model based tool development
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or an engineering discipline
- Solid hands on experience in one or more object oriented programming languages
- A good general knowledge about programming language mechanisms (parser, linker, interpreter etc.)
- General overview of software craftsmanship and architectures
- Structured and result oriented work approach, with an your own initiative to find and solve problems
- Drive to understand and apply new technologies, dive into unknown domains and discover future relevant topics
- Very good written and spoken English (and/or optionally German) skills
- Understand our customers needs in their various domains, recognize patterns and rules, and transfer them into software
- Design domain specific languages and build advanced tooling in the area of model based software and systems engineering
- Shape the future of our YAKINDU tools, bring in your own ideas and discuss them in our interdisciplinary teams
- Appreciative and respectful company culture that lives diversity, equity, and inclusion
- First-class technical equipment
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Team members and managers who look forward to meeting you. Your opinion is not only important, but actively sought out.
- Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies
- Creative freedom for idea sharing and their implementation
- Collegial team with a informal culture and relaxed dress code
- Cross-team networking
- Healthy work life balance through flexible working hours mobile working
Feel free to skip the cover letter and tell us in three sentences, why you in particular would be a perfect fit for itemis! Send us your CV, salary expectations, and availability via our contact form.